Nutzo Gladiator Chase Rack is a fully welded aluminum rack that weighs 54lbs, bolts to the truck using factory holes, and require no modification to the truck. This rack series has been specifically designed to match the lines of the new Jeep JT Gladiator and provide a place to store spare tire, Rotopax, Maxtrax, or Hi-Lift jacks without compromising its trail profile.
These racks are made from 2” square aluminum tube with 1/8” wall thickness. The cab hoop is welded to a 1/4” thick aluminum angle that runs the entire length of the bed. The cab hoop is available in our Standard height or a Cab height (additional $150).
All of our racks go thru a multi step finishing process. It starts with full abrasion of the rack, then an epoxy primer, basecoated with Standard Linex, and then top coated with U.V. stable Linex Ultra.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Gladiator Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Racks can be ordered in Raw Aluminum (-$200), Black Textured Urethane Coating ( standard)
- Lighting Options – 2- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-16 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors.
- Hard Deck Options
- Hard Deck Standard Height- The standard height deck is made from a frame work of 1/8th” aluminum tubing and a 1/8″ thick aluminum skin. The deck surface on the Standard height deck is flush with the top of the tailgate and frame work hangs below.
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4) removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up to carry up to a 40″ spare tire. The removable hard deck will allow a little water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4-7) panels are easily removable. (Starts at $3,799.00)
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powdercoated, retractable, and lockable cover (starting at $1,799). Requires modification to rack and has addition Coiling Cover prep fees. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Maxtrax Mounting Plates –These plates are pre-drilled to mount to our Tech 1 and Tech 2 racks that have the accessory mounting bars ($55). Plates Do Not come with the Maxtrax or TRED Pro Mounting Pins.
- Hi Lift Mount –Aluminum Standoff blocks with a Grade 8 bolt. Includes Stainless washer, lock washer, and wing nut ($195).
- Tire Carrier Options –
- Large sheeted deck is designed to accommodate a tire up to 40″ and still provide extra space for storing gear. The shelf is secured with 4 quick removable pins and comes with (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire($632). Requires the additional of our universal accessory bed rail ($257).
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $359