Nutzo Gladiator Standard Height Series Expedition truck bed rack is a fully welded, all aluminum, expedition roof top tent (RTT) rack. This rack series has been specifically designed to match the lines of the new Jeep Gladiator. These expedition racks bolt to the truck using factory mounting holes and require no modification to the vehicle. The Standard Height Rack sits 18.75″ above the bed sides. The Nutzo Gladiator rack has been designed with modularity in mind to get you outfitted for your next adventure. The Large openings, in the rack, can accommodate either 2 Rotopax, a large Nutshell Storage box, or 2 small Nutshell Storage boxes. The small forward opening on the rack can accommodate a small Nutshell Storage box. If you desire covered bed storage, we have multiple options available. We can outfit your bed rack with either an Aluminum coiling cover or a 5″ Expedition Height hard deck. If a full Expedition Bed Slide is desired, The Expedition Height hard deck will be necessary.
These racks are made from 2” square aluminum tube with 1/8” wall thickness. The rack comes standard with 5 welded cross bars made from 2” square tube. Removable crossbars are available for an additional charge. The bed rack is welded to a 1/4” thick aluminum angle that runs the entire length of the bed.
All of our racks go thru a multi step finishing process. It starts with full abrasion of the rack, then an epoxy primer, basecoated with Standard Linex, and then top coated with U.V. stable Linex Ultra.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Gladiator Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Black Textured Urethane Coating (standard)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package ($879.00) or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 1- white cargo bed light, 2- Yellow marker lights, 4- Red marker lights, 2- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-16 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 3ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box is an additional charge.
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4) removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up to carry up to a 40″ spare tire. The removable hard deck will allow a little water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4) panels are easily removable.
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powder coated, retractable, and lockable cover. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Accessory Shelf – The accessory shelf is approximately 15″ wide and bolts onto the rack spanning the bed. This shelf sits behind cab, it is removable and includes tie down holes.
- Nutshell Storage Box – Our all aluminum storage boxes are fully welded and gasketed. They offer extreme security and weather resistance. We have coated the outside of the box with our textured urethane coating. The boxes have a lockable compression latch and a gas strut to hold the door open. The Standard box sizes are 16″, 34″ and 52″ Wide, 14″ Tall, 13″ Deep.
- Awning Mount Brackets – We offer a side awning mount and a rear awning mount. Both can be ordered at the time of fabrication and welded onto the rack or the mounts can be ordered as bolt on accessories for future add-ons. The brackets are pre-drilled for Rhino Rack, ARB, and 23Zero awnings. Custom hole spacing available.
- Rotopax and gear Mounting Plates – These Mounting plates are made from 1/8″ thick aluminum and are offered in a 15″ Single, 34″ Double, or 52″ Triple width. Each of our plates are pre drilled for mounting Rotopax.
- Maxtrax Mounting Plates –These plates are pre-drilled to mount to our Tech 1 and Tech 2 racks that have the accessory mounting bars. Plates Do Not come with the Maxtrax or TRED Pro Mounting Pins.
- Maxtrax Storage Tray –These mounting trays offer quick access to your Maxtrax traction boards. These Trays are available for 2 or 4 traction boards. These trays are specifically designed for Maxtrax brand only. While on the trail you can secure the closer door with a carabiner or a small padlock.
- Hi Lift Mount –Aluminum Standoff blocks with a Grade 8 bolt. Includes Stainless washer, lock washer, and wing nut.
- Tire Carrier Options – Large sheeted deck is designed to accommodate a tire up to 40″ and still provide extra space for storing gear. The shelf comes with (2) 2″/2500 lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire.
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $495