Nutzo Gladiator Cab Height Series Expedition truck bed rack is a fully welded, all aluminum, expedition roof top tent (RTT) rack. This rack series has been specifically designed to match the lines of the new Jeep Gladiator. The Cab Height Rack is 24-3/4″ from the top of the bed sides to the top of the rack. These expedition racks bolt to the truck using factory mounting holes and require no modification to the vehicle. The Nutzo Gladiator rack has been designed with modularity in mind to get you outfitted for your next adventure. The Large openings in the rack allow you to individualize your loadout. You can have your choice of a 52″ Nutshell Storage boxes or 52″ Universal mounting plates. If you desire covered bed storage, we have multiple options available. We can outfit your bed rack with either an Aluminum coiling cover, or one piece hard deck (Standard or Expedition height). If a full Expedition Slide is desired, The Hard deck at the Expedition Height will be necessary.
These racks are made from 2” square aluminum tube with 1/8” wall thickness. The rack comes standard with 5 welded cross bars made from 2” square tube. Removable crossbars are available for an additional charge. The bed rack is welded to a 1/4” thick aluminum angle that runs the entire length of the bed.
All of our racks go thru a multi step finishing process. It starts with full abrasion of the rack, then an epoxy primer, basecoated with Standard Linex, and then top coated with U.V. stable Linex Ultra.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Gladiator Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options –Black Textured Urethane Coating (standard)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 1-White Cargo/Deck light, 2- Yellow marker lights, 4- Red marker lights, 2- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box and switches wired into the rack are additional charges.
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powder coated, retractable, and lockable cover. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Accessory Shelf – The accessory shelf is approximately 15″ wide and bolts onto the rack spanning the bed. This shelf sits behind cab, it is removable and includes tie down holes.
- Nutshell Storage Box – Our all aluminum storage boxes are fully welded and gasketed. They offer extreme security and weather resistance. We have coated the outside of the box with our textured urethane coating. The boxes have a lockable compression latch and a gas strut to hold the door open. The boxes are available in 52″ Wide, 14″ Tall, 13″ Deep .
- Rotopax and gear Mounting Plates – These Mounting plates are made from 1/8″ thick aluminum and are offered in 52″ width. Each of our plates are pre drilled for mounting Rotopax.
- Awning Mount Brackets – We offer a variety of Awning Brackets. The two Side Mount awning brackets are available in a Tall Offset and a Wide Offset. The Tall Offset keeps the awning tucked in and allows cab clearance for large 270 and small awnings. The Wide Offset has been designed to work around Hardshell Tents that open to the side. Rear Awning mounts are also available. All of our Awning brackets are Laser cut, CNC formed, Fully Welded Seams, made from 1/4″ aluminum, and coated to match the racks.
- Maxtrax Storage Tray –These mounting trays offer quick access to your Maxtrax traction boards. These Trays are available for 2 or 4 traction boards. These trays are specifically designed for Maxtrax brand only. While on the trail you can secure the closer door with a carabiner or a small padlock.
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $595