The Hickory is one tough nut! It was designed from the ground up to be an off road trailer. Made from our own custom extrusions, this all aluminum trailer will last a lifetime. The main box is 4ft wide, 7ft long, and 2ft tall. The Hickory Expedition trailer feature tube fenders to be able to pivot around trees and to slide over rocks. Supporting this 1,200lb overland trailer is the Timbren 3500# HD Axle-less suspension. We can match the trailer hub pattern to any vehicle. The Recover points on the rear of the trailer are tied into the one piece side rails and then welded to the opposite side of the trailer to unitize the chassis. The Hickory comes standard with an aluminum tongue box that is ready to be outfitted to your needs. The lid of the box has a gas strut to hold it open and also a lockable compression latch. All of the hinges and hardware are stainless steel. The latches on the side door and rear tailgate are keyed alike-lockable compression latches.
The Hickory is modular and was designed with the new camper in mind. It can be purchased as a base model and options added over time or bought as a complete package.
Base Hickory Trailer Specs:
- 48”w x 84”l x 24”h All Aluminum Trailer body and chassis
- 1” Aluminum Extruded Floor
- 3500# HD Timbren Axleless axles (Standard) or 3500# Dexter Torsion . Both axles come with electric brakes.
- Includes 2 Aluminum wheels and up to 37”Off road tires. Custom Options available ($1000 credit towards upgraded wheel and tire package).
- Tubing style fenders, fits up to 37” tire
- Comes Standard with Black textured urethane coating. Single color option of Gray, Silver, Green (+$200). Two tone color scheme (+$500). Custom colors available, please inquire.
- Extended tongue and tongue box
- Adjustable hitch for interchangeable hitches,
- 2”, 2-5/16” ball (Standard), Pintle, Lock N Roll with 2″ receiver ($305)
- 7-way RV style plug
- LED lighting
- Tongue jack, battery breakaway and safety chains
- (4) jacks, one for each corner with side-wind handle
- Freight not included
Roof Rack Options and Notes:
1.) Expedition Rack with accessory mounting rails ($1999). Black textured urethane on an all aluminum rack. Rack Dimensions is 44″w x 77″l x 18″ tall
2.) Electric Height Adjustment for roof rack with sliding tube construction, (4) electrical motors wired, switched and installed. Box height is increased to 36″ to accommodate lift motors. ($2,607)
- Tire and Wheel Options – Tell us what you are running on your vehicle and we can usually match the wheels and tires or provide adapters to make the wheels and tires you already have work. The fenders are designed to fit a 37” tire.
- **Several other options available and can be built to your wants and needs
- **Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice