Inspired by heavy duty industrial and military applications around the world, the AEV Snorkel System for 4th Generation Ram trucks is designed to provide your hard working engine with the coldest and cleanest air charge possible, maximizing engine performance and increasing longevity—even in the most severe environments. Constructed of UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene, the intake body is both lightweight and extremely durable.
This system fits the following 4th Generation Ram trucks:
- 2009-18 Ram 1500 (All Engines)
- 2010-18 Ram 2500/3500 (Gas)
- 2013.5-18 Ram 2500/3500 (Diesel w/ Active Air)
An optional self-cleaning Sy-Klone Pre-Filter is available for customers in severe environments with high dust, sand or silt.
- Huge 5” inlet for maximum air flow
- Raises air intake for a cleaner, colder air charge
- UV-stable cross-linked polyethylene construction
- Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: Diesel Applications are not 100% water tight due to the OE Active Air System. Exercise caution when crossing deep water. Snorkels may ship with a stainless steel Air Ram clamp depending on availability.
There are no reviews yet.