Nutzo Gladiator NutShell XL is a hybrid style expedition canopy, fully welded, all aluminum with fixed bulkhead, rear flip up door and (2) gull-winged hinged side doors. Windows are optional on the fixed bulkhead and rear flip up door on the lower profile. Windows can be added as an option on the bulkhead, rear flip up door and the gullwing doors on our taller profile. This canopy has been specifically designed to match the lines of the Jeep Gladiator. The NutShell XL bolts to the truck using factory mounting holes and requires no modification to the vehicle. The hybrid canopies come in two heights of 15.5″ above the bed sides and 23.5” above the bed sides. The Nutzo Gladiator NutShell XL has been designed with modularity in mind to get you outfitted for your next adventure. Pair this Hybrid canopy with our expedition slide for the ultimate setup and modularity!
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
TheNutshell XL Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Black Textured Urethane Coating (standard)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 1-White Cargo/Deck light, 2- Yellow marker lights, 4- Red marker lights, 2- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-16 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box and switches wired into the rack are additional charges.
- Awning Mount Brackets – We offer a variety of Awning Brackets. The two Side Mount awning brackets are available in a Tall Offset and a Wide Offset. The Tall Offset keeps the awning tucked in and allows cab clearance for large 270 and small awnings. The Wide Offset has been designed to work around Hardshell Tents that open to the side. Rear Awning mounts are also available. All of our Awning brackets are Laser cut, CNC formed, Fully Welded Seams, made from 1/4″ aluminum, and coated to match the racks.
- Maxtrax Storage Tray –These mounting trays offer quick access to your Maxtrax traction boards. These Trays are available for 2 or 4 traction boards. These trays are specifically designed for Maxtrax brand only. While on the trail you can secure the closer door with a carabiner or a small padlock.
- Pull out Camp Table –Quickly stow and deploy camp tables from our ceiling mounts. Available in single or double table configurations
- Tire Shelf –Coming Soon
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $595