After pioneering Geometry Correction Brackets back in 2010, AEV has raised the bar again with the industry’s first Stamped Geometry Correction Brackets. Designed to correct the front end control arm geometry on vehicles with 2-4.5” of suspension lift, these brackets improve ride quality by eliminating front axle ‘precession’ caused by uncorrected suspension lift geometry. The corrected motion allows the front tires to move up and rearward (as they did on the stock vehicle) in response to a bump rather than trying to ‘lunge’ over it. Additionally, they dramatically reduce front-end ‘dive’ during hard braking by relocating the ‘virtual instant center’ of the front suspension. They also provide alignment correction for proper tracking by restoring caster angle without the need for cam bolts or different/adjustable arms, plus a slight reduction in maximum front driveshaft angle during suspension travel.
The stamping process provides improved strength while reducing weight, and the new keyed square caster blocks allow for easy “set it and forget it” adjustments rather than round cam bolts that can slip and require special fasteners.
AEV’s Stamped Geometry Correction Brackets are compatible with both JL Wrangler and Gladiator and are included standard with AEV’s 2.5” DualSport RT Suspension System for JL Wrangler. These brackets can be added as an option to AEV’s 2” Spacer Lift, in addition to other brand suspension systems that also retain the OE front control arms.
- Fits Jeep Gladiator / JL Wrangler with 2-4.5” of suspension lift
- 50ksi traditional stamped carbon steel
- Optimizes front control arm geometry
- Eliminates the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction
- Easy “set it and forget it” caster adjustments
- Decreases the operating angle of the front driveshaft
- Made in the USA
- Reduced brake-dive and improved impact-response