Nutzo Tech 2 series Expedition truck bed rack is a fully welded, all aluminum, expedition roof top tent (RTT) rack. The Tech 2 features clipped corners for a more aesthetic appearance. These aluminum bed racks can support the largest of RTT. We can customize your truck rack to any configuration to accommodate your needs. We custom build these racks to fit everything from light duty to heavy duty trucks. These racks are made from 2” square aluminum tube with 1/8” wall thickness. The rack comes standard with (4-5) welded cross bars made from 2” square tube. Removable crossbars are available for an additional charge. The bed rack is welded to a 3”x 3” x 1/4” aluminum angle that runs the entire length of the bed.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Racks can be ordered in Raw Aluminum (-$200), Black Textured Urethane Coating ( standard), or Color Matched Textured Uerthane Coating ( +$124.00)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package ($789) or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 4- White accent lights, 4- Yellow marker lights, 2- Red marker lights, 4- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-14 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box is an additional charge.
- Hard Deck Option – Hard Deck HC, “HC for high clearance, price $3,299. Hard Deck HC for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1″x 3″ tubing, extra tubing under spare tire location, set-up for 35″- 40” spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for additional storage add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. No loss of clearance from original bed height.
- Hard Deck SC, “SC” for standard clearance, price $2,299.00 Hard deck for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1-5/8 square tubing, heavy wall aluminum angle at cab end and tailgate, set-up for 35′-42″ spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for securing additional cargo add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. SC version lowers clearance approx 1-3/8″ from original bed height
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4)removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up for 35″-37″ spare tires. The removable hard deck will allow water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4) panels are easily removable. (Starts at $3,799.00)
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powdercoated, retractable, and lockable cover (starting at $1,799). Requires modification to rack and has addition Coiling Cover prep fees. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Removable Cross Bars –Removable Crossbars ($749) allow full access and versatility to the bed of your truck. It also allows the rack to be packed smaller to cut down on shipping charges. Extra removable crossbars ($175 each) can be made to hold/mount many additional items. You can have different bars for different mounting solutions that can be changed out in minutes. A standard Tech 2 rack has 6 crossbars (12 pairs of solid 1.625″ aluminum connectors). Each connector end has 2 Stainless Steel bolts with nylon locknuts.
- Accessory Shelf – The accessory shelf is approximately 23″ wide and bolts onto the rack spanning the bed. This shelf sits behind cab, it is removable and includes tie down holes ($475)
- Nutshell Storage Box – Our all aluminum storage boxes are fully welded and gasketed. They offer extreme security and weather resistance. We have coated the outside of the box with our textured urethane coating and they bolt to most of our previous and future racks. The boxes have a lockable compression latch and a gas strut to hold the door open. The Standard box size is 18″ or 44″ Wide, 14″ Tall, 14″ Deep. Custom widths are available.
- Awning Mount Brackets – We offer a side ($195) awning mount and a rear ($155) awning mount. Both can be ordered at the time of fabrication and welded onto the rack or the mounts can be ordered as bolt on accessories for future add-ons. The brackets are pre-drilled for Rhino Rack, ARB, and 23Zero awnings. Custom hole spacing available.
- Rotopax Mounts –2 Gallon cans available in Red-Gas, Yellow-Diesel, Blue-DEF/Kerosene, White-Water, Black-Storage, Orange-Storage. Deluxe and Locking mounts available. All locking mounts are keyed alike.
- Maxtrax Mounting Plates –These plates are pre-drilled to mount to our Tech 1 and Tech 2 racks that have the accessory mounting bars ($55). Plates Do Not come with the Maxtrax or TRED Pro Mounting Pins.
- Hi Lift Mount –Aluminum Standoff blocks with a Grade 8 bolt. Includes Stainless washer, lock washer, and wing nut ($195).
- Tire Carrier Options –The aluminum removable shelf is available as compact “H” frame (designed for tires up to 37″ but will accept a 40″). The “H” frame uses (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire($479). Requires the additional of our universal accessory bed rail ($257).
- Large sheeted deck is designed to accommodate a tire up to 40″ and still provide extra space for storing gear. The shelf comes with (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire($632). Requires the additional of our universal accessory bed rail ($257).
- The “H” frame and the Large deck require a mounting rail ($257) to accept the pins. Both of the shelf options let you hinge the shelf to a lower position. This makes it easier to slide a tire onto it. The shelves then pivot back up and lock in place. Both shelves can be removed easily without any tools.
- The vertical tire mount is for tires up to 37″. This mount includes (1) 2″-2500lbs strap and 2 mounting pucks that will need to be screwed to the bed of the truck. In addition to the strap, this tire carrier uses (2) studs to attach the tire (please specify vehicle bolt pattern). The vertical tire mount requires drilling 2 holes in the bed of the truck and 2 holes into the rack. The vertical mount has the ability to adjust for different tire sizes and backspacing.
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $293