Nutzo -RAMBOX Classic series
The Classic series Expedition truck rack is made with round 1.5” schedule 40 aluminum pipe with a reinforced sleeve. The cross bars are made from 1-5/8” square tubing. The Classic series will be offered with removable cross bars. This will provide versatility and the ability to pack smaller for shipping. This rack has been designed around the RAMBOX cargo management storage system to allow full access to the storage. This bed rack will be offered in a Low Profile version ( 13″ above bed rails/ 34″ above the bottom of the bed/ 8″ below the top of the cab) or a Standard Height (17″ above bed rails/ 38″ above the bottom of the bed/ 4″ below the top of the cab). The featured design can also incorporate our aluminum retractable and lockable cover.
Nutzo -RAMBOX2 series
The RAMBOX2 series Expedition truck rack is made with 2″ square aluminum tube. The cross bars are also made from 1-5/8” square tubing. The RAMBOX2 series will be offered with or without the removable cross bars. This will provide versatility and the ability to pack flat for shipping. This rack has been designed around the RAMBOX storage system to allow full access to the storage. This bed rack will be offered in a Low Profile version ( 13″ above bed rails/ 34″ of clearance under the rack, and 8″ below the top of the cab) or a Standard Height (17″ above bed rails/ 38″ of clearance under the rack, and 4″ below the top of the cab). The featured design can also incorporate our aluminum retractable and lockable cover.
For the Nutzo-RAMBOX truck racks, the truck rack is welded to 4 pads that bolt to the bed using factory hole locations. This expedition truck rack has been designed to allow full access to the storage boxes. The RAMBOX bed rack will be offered in 2 configurations: The Low Profile truck rack sits 13″ above the bed rails and the Standard Height rack sits 17″ above the top of the bed rails. We also offer custom heights upon request. The Standard Height truck rack has been designed at a height that is meant to work with your Roof Top Tent (RTT) annex.
Custom sizes and options available. Please Inquire.
Average Crate fee material/ labor $293
The Nutzo Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Racks can be ordered in Raw Aluminum (-$200), Black Textured Urethane Coating ( standard), or Color Matched Textured Uerthane Coating ( +$124.00)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package ($789) or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 4- White accent lights, 4- Yellow marker lights, 2- Red marker lights, 4- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-14 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box is an additional charge.
- Hard Deck Option – Hard Deck HC, “HC for high clearance, price $3,299. Hard Deck HC for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1″x 3″ tubing, extra tubing under spare tire location, set-up for 35″- 40” spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for additional storage add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. No loss of clearance from original bed height.
- Hard Deck SC, “SC” for standard clearance, price $2,299.00 Hard deck for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1-5/8 square tubing, heavy wall aluminum angle at cab end and tailgate, set-up for 35′-42″ spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for securing additional cargo add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. SC version lowers clearance approx 1-3/8″ from original bed height
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4)removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up for 35″-37″ spare tires. The removable hard deck will allow water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4) panels are easily removable. (Starts at $3,799.00)
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powdercoated, retractable, and lockable cover (starting at $1,799). Requires modification to rack and has addition Coiling Cover prep fees. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Removable Cross Bars –Removable Crossbars ($589) allow full access and versatility to the bed of your truck. It also allows the rack to be packed smaller to cut down on shipping charges. Extra removable crossbars ($175 each) can be made to hold/mount many additional items. You can have different bars for different mounting solutions that can be changed out in minutes. A standard Tech 2 rack has 6 crossbars (12 pairs of solid 1.625″ aluminum connectors). Each connector end has 2 Stainless Steel bolts with nylon locknuts.
- Tire Carrier Options –The aluminum removable shelf is available as compact “H” frame (designed for tires up to 37″ but will accept a 40″). The “H” frame uses (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire.
- Large sheeted deck is designed to accommodate a tire up to 40″ and still provide extra space for storing gear. The shelf comes with (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire. Additional Mounting options for Rotopax and Highifts are available (Please Call for pricing)
- The vertical tire mount is for tires up to 37″. This mount includes (1) 2″-2500lbs strap and 2 mounting pucks that will need to be screwed to the bed of the truck. In addition to the strap, this tire carrier uses (2) studs to attach the tire (please specify vehicle bolt pattern). The vertical tire mount requires drilling 2 holes in the bed of the truck and 2 holes into the rack. The vertical mount has the ability to adjust for different tire sizes and backspacing.
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $293