The Beachnut is a tent trailer platform. It was designed to work with most Trailer style Tents. Made from our own custom extrusions, this all aluminum trailer will last a lifetime. The main box is 4ft wide, 7ft long, and 18″ft tall. The trailer and tent weighs in at 900lbs. The Beachnut comes standard with Dexter Torsion axle but you can upgrade to the Timbren 3500# HD Axle-less suspension. We can match the trailer hub pattern to any vehicle. The Beachnut comes standard with an aluminum tongue box that is ready to be outfitted to your needs. The lid of the box has a gas strut to hold it open and also a lockable compression latch. All of the hinges and hardware are stainless steel. The latches on the side door and rear tailgate are keyed alike-lockable compression latches.
The Beachnut is modular and was designed with the new camper in mind. It can be purchased as a base model and options added over time or bought as a complete package.
Base Beachnut Trailer Specs:
- 48”w x 84”l x 18”h All Aluminum Trailer body and chassis
- 1” Aluminum Extruded Floor
- 3500# Dexter Torsion (Standard) or 3500# HD Timbren Axleless axles. Both axles come with electric brakes.
- Includes 3 Aluminum wheels and 28″ Tires. Custom Options available ($600 credit towards upgraded wheel and tire package).
- Comes Standard with Black textured urethane coating. Single color option of Gray, Silver, Green (+$200). Two tone color scheme (+$500). Custom colors available, please inquire.
- Extended tongue and tongue box
- Adjustable hitch for interchangeable hitches,
- 2”, 2-5/16” ball (Standard), Pintle, Lock N Roll with 2″ receiver ($305)
- 7-way RV style plug
- LED lighting
- Castor wheel jack, battery breakaway and safety chains
- (4) jacks, one for each corner with side-wind handle
- Freight not included
Trailer tent options:
1.) Our trailer is prepped for the OZTrail Ridgeline Zenith Camper Trailer Tent (Price and availability subject to change)
Move up to the Ridgline Zenith & enjoy the extra room. Innovative design combines quick and easy one-person set up with top of the range feature and convenience. Ready for the new Rear Room option to enable you to sleep a large family in comfort.
- Sleeps a large family in comfort
- Split level, side-folding design fits high clearance 7’x4’ trailers
- Heaps of room – larger living area, bedroom and awning plus more headroom than the Outer Ridge campers
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Extra convenience of 3 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Ultra durable 620 gsm PVC Invisible Bucket Floor for the ultimate water protection and long life
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 15 cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Ultimate Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable canvas privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of standard ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7’x4’ trailer (not included)
. We can provide you with a tent or you can bring your own.
- **Several other options available and can be built to your wants and needs
- **Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice