Nutzo – Special Application series truck bed racks are designed and built for the contractors. These racks are built stronger using thicker materials and strategically placed gussets. The racks are meant to haul more weight and meet the special needs of the working truck. Each application is unique to the project.
The Special application racks are still 100% aluminum to provide a lifetime of service. We build the racks on our standard 3″ x 3″ x 1/4″ thick aluminum rails. Then depending on the requirements, we will build the uprights and frame out of 1/8″ or 1/4″ wall square tubing. We will build these racks as tall or as low as you need, incorporate tie downs, strengthening gussets, and anything else the application requires.
These racks go thru a multi-step cleaning process, receive an epoxy based primer, and get top coated with a thick coat of Linex bed liner. After the finishing process is complete, we will proceed with any lighting requirements including, strobes, CHMSL (Third brake lights), flood lights, and marker lights.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Racks can be ordered in Raw Aluminum (-$200), Black Textured Urethane Coating ( standard), or Color Matched Textured Uerthane Coating ( +$124.00)
- Universal Accessory Mounting Plate – These plates are designed to be modualr on the Tech 3 Racks. They are made from 1/8″ aluminum plate. Currently they come pre drilled for mounting Rotopax horizontally or vertically. We will be offering more mounting hole patterns in the near future.
- Nutshell Storage Box – Our all aluminum storage boxes are fully welded and gasketed. They offer extreme security and weather resistance. We have coated the outside of the box with our textured urethane coating and they bolt to most of our previous and future racks. The boxes have a lockable compression latch and a gas strut to hold the door open. The Standard box size is 18″ or 42″ Wide, 14″ Tall, 14″ Deep. Custom widths are available.
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package ($789) or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 4- White accent lights, 4- Yellow marker lights, 2- Red marker lights, 4- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-14 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box is an additional charge.
- Hard Deck Option – Hard Deck HC, “HC” for high clearance, price $3,299. Hard Deck HC for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1″x 3″ tubing, extra tubing under spare tire location, set-up for 35″- 40″ spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for additional storage add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. No loss of clearance from original bed height.
- Hard Deck SC, “SC” for standard clearance, price $2,299.00 Hard deck for Tech Series Expedition Bed Racks. Heavy duty aluminum frame from 1-5/8 square tubing, heavy wall aluminum angle at cab end and tailgate, set-up for 35′-42″ spare tire with mounting hardware. Aluminum “L” track for securing additional cargo add $250.00. Offers extreme security and maximum weather proofing. SC version lowers clearance approx 1-3/8″ from original bed height
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4)removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up for 35″-37″ spare tires. The removable hard deck will allow water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4) panels are easily removable. (Starts at $3,799.00)
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powdercoated, retractable, and lockable cover (starting at $1,799). Requires modification to rack and has addition Coiling Cover prep fees. Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Removable Cross Bars –Removable Crossbars ($749) allow full access and versatility to the bed of your truck. It also allows the rack to be packed smaller to cut down on shipping charges. Extra removable crossbars ($175 each) can be made to hold/mount many additional items. You can have different bars for different mounting solutions that can be changed out in minutes. A standard Tech 2 rack has 6 crossbars (12 pairs of solid 1.625″ aluminum connectors). Each connector end has 2 Stainless Steel bolts with nylon locknuts.
- Accessory Shelf – The accessory shelf is approximately 23″ wide and bolts onto the rack spanning the bed. This shelf sits behind cab, it is removable and includes tie down holes ($475)
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $293