Nutzo Gladiator Series Expedition truck bed rack is a fully welded, all aluminum, expedition roof top tent (RTT) rack. This rack series has been specifically designed to match the lines of the new Jeep Gladiator. These expedition racks bolt to the truck using factory mounting holes and require no modification to the vehicle. The Nutzo Gladiator rack has been designed with modularity in mind to get you outfitted for your next adventure. The Large openings, in the rack, can accommodate either 2 Rotopax, a large Nutshell Storage box, or 2 small Nutshell Storage boxes. The small forward opening on the rack can accommodate a small Nutshell Storage box. If you desire covered bed storage, we have multiple options available. We can outfit your bed rack with either an Aluminum coiling cover, one piece hard deck (Standard or Expedition height), or our 4 Panel hard deck. If a full Expedition Slide is desired, The Hard deck at the Expedition Height will be necessary.
These racks are made from 2” square aluminum tube with 1/8” wall thickness. The rack comes standard with 5 welded cross bars made from 2” square tube. Removable crossbars are available for an additional charge. The bed rack is welded to a 1/4” thick aluminum angle that runs the entire length of the bed.
All of our racks go thru a multi step finishing process. It starts with full abrasion of the rack, then an epoxy primer, basecoated with Standard Linex, and then top coated with U.V. stable Linex Ultra.
Custom options available, please inquire.
Pricing subject to change without notification.
The Nutzo Gladiator Bed Rack Options and Modules:
- Finish Options – Racks can be ordered in Raw Aluminum (-$200), Black Textured Urethane Coating (standard)
- Lighting Options – The light package can be purchased as a Deluxe Package ($1093) or a la carte. The internally wired Deluxe light package includes: 1-CHMSL, 2- VisionX white accent lights, 4- Yellow marker lights, 2- Red marker lights, 4- VisionX Dura M460 2.75” square LED flood light. All of our lights are wired with 12-16 gauge double sheathed marine grade wire and come standard with 5ft leads. All of our crimp fittings are heat shrink fittings to keep out moisture. For disconnects we use Weather Pack electrical connectors and Wago snap connectors. The weatherproof fused switch panel in the Pelican box is an additional charge.
- Hard Deck Options
- Hard Deck Expedition Height – Due to then shallow depth of the Gladiator bed, we had to raise the height of the deck to accommodate our Expedition Slide with a fridge, stove, and water tank. The Expedition height deck is made from a frame work of 1/8th” aluminum tubing and a 1/8″ thick aluminum skin. This sturdy deck provides a load bearing surface for mounting a spare tire or other gear. You can add full length strips of aluminum “L” track for additional storage.
- Hard Deck Standard Height- The standard height deck is made from a frame work of 1/8th” aluminum tubing and a 1/8″ thick aluminum skin. The deck surface on the Standard height deck is flush with the top of the tailgate and frame work hangs below.
- Paneled Removable Hard Deck – Fabricated in (4) removable panels from 1″ extruded aluminum with 1″ I-beam 2.5″ O.C. Includes rain gutter and drain hoses. Set-up to carry up to a 40″ spare tire. The removable hard deck will allow a little water in at seams and is not intended to be waterproof. Designed for security, additional cargo storage, flexibility for use of the truck with the (4) panels are easily removable. ($3,199.00)
- Coiling Cover Option – USA made aluminum powder coated, retractable, and lockable cover (starting at $1,999). Requires modification to rack and has addition Coiling Cover prep fees ($285). Coiling Cover is weatherproof.
- Removable Cross Bars –Removable Crossbars ($959) allow full access and versatility to the bed of your truck. It also allows the rack to be packed smaller to cut down on shipping charges. Extra removable crossbars ($285 each) can be made to hold/mount many additional items. You can have different bars for different mounting solutions that can be changed out in minutes. A standard Tech 2 rack has 6 crossbars (12 pairs of solid 1.625″ aluminum connectors). Each connector end has 2 Stainless Steel bolts with nylon lock nuts.
- Accessory Shelf – The accessory shelf is approximately 15″ wide and bolts onto the rack spanning the bed. This shelf sits behind cab, it is removable and includes tie down holes ($675)
- Nutshell Storage Box – Our all aluminum storage boxes are fully welded and gasketed. They offer extreme security and weather resistance. We have coated the outside of the box with our textured urethane coating. The boxes have a lockable compression latch and a gas strut to hold the door open. The Standard box size is 15″ wide and the Double length box is 35″ wide.
- Awning Mount Brackets – We offer a side ($195) awning mount and a rear ($155) awning mount. Both can be ordered at the time of fabrication and welded onto the rack or the mounts can be ordered as bolt on accessories for future add-ons. The brackets are pre-drilled for Rhino Rack, ARB, and 23Zero awnings. Custom hole spacing available.
- Rotopax and gear Mounting Plates – These Mounting plates are made from 1/8″ thick aluminum and are offered in a Single or Double width. Each of our plates are pre drilled for mounting Rotopax.
- Maxtrax Mounting Plates –These plates are pre-drilled to mount to our Tech 1 and Tech 2 racks that have the accessory mounting bars ($55). Plates Do Not come with the Maxtrax or TRED Pro Mounting Pins.
- Maxtrax Storage Tray –These mounting trays offer quick access to your Maxtrax traction boards. These Trays are available for 2 or 4 traction boards. These trays are specifically designed for Maxtrax brand only. While on the trail you can secure the closer door with a carabiner or a small padlock.
- Hi Lift Mount –Aluminum Standoff blocks with a Grade 8 bolt. Includes Stainless washer, lock washer, and wing nut ($195).
- Tire Carrier Options – Large sheeted deck is designed to accommodate a tire up to 40″ and still provide extra space for storing gear. The shelf comes with (2) 2″/2500lbs straps with 4 tie down pucks to secure the tire.
**Many custom options are available and can be built to your wants and needs
**Pricing, options, measurements, materials & design subject to change without notice
** Average Crate fee material/ labor $293