The 3 + person Walkabout 62 is a top of the line Roof Top Tent made to last for years. Now with LST fabric
The Walkabout series tents are easy to mount. The base is constructed with an alloy frame, and all metal moving parts it’s attached to an insulated floor designed for years of comfort and use.
The 280GSM Ripstop Polycotton Canvas with LST (light suppression technology) blocks over 90% of sunlight so you can enjoy a great nights sleep and wake when you decide – not as soon as the sun rises. This fabric will keep you dry and when the tent is in full sun and it reduces the internal temperature by up to 20%. The extension over the telescoping ladder keeps you covered when exiting the tent while still leaving room for the optional annex. The extension hoop is attached to the tent and utilizes a lever lock to adjust and attach to the snow pole to keep tension with minimal pooling, even in heavy rain.
The attention to detail is what really makes a difference ,with features such as reinforced stitching or “bar tacks” at key points such as the fly attachment points and the double layer window toggles. There is no foreign material on seam joins so as not to introduce a possible water ingress point, this is also tape seam sealed to ensure its waterproof. The hinge point outer cover has been enlarged and reinforced and an internal cover added as well to keep out the weather and bugs. The front and rear doors that cover the zipper are weighted to reduce them flapping about when unzipped. Select models offer you a choice of annex height to match your vehicle’s mounting position. You can even view the cosmos in all its glory by unclipping the rain fly and staring through the sky view windows before drifting off to sleep.
- 3 + Person Sleeping Capacity
- Queen Bed – 62” x 96” Sleeping Area
- 280GSM Ripstop canvas with LST (light suppression technology)
- Light suppression block all outside light , allowing you to wake when you wand and reduces the temperature in side the tent from the sun by up to 20%
- 4 Season Comfort
- 3” Thick Sleep Comfort rebound foam cotton top mattress with a waterproof base, eliminating the need for an Anti-Condensation mat
- Weight: 152lb
- Fits a mid-size vehicle with the appropriate roof rack
- Annex and Accessories shown are optional extras and not included with tent
- 2 Year Warranty
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
- 62″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
- Overall 62″ (W) x 122″ (L) x 49″ (H) does not include fly overhang or window awnings
- Sleeping area 62″ (W) x 96″ (L) 49″ (H) inner tent
- Projection of tent over ladder 62″ (W) x 27″ (L)
- Optional Awning footprint 98″ (L) x 66″ (W)
- Optional Awning height from 68″ to 82″
Bundaberg Dimension Drawings US (217 KB)
* Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
* Due to our policy of continual product development, the specifications, colours and features may vary.